Saturday 23 October 2010

I did not lie

I tried to convince you last time that I'm still alive, and when posting soo rarely, I bet all my blog-posts will have to do that. Last time was 1,5 months ago, and in this big period of time, I might just has well been run over by a tractor, or eaten by a horde of bloodthirsty birds, you'll never know. But apart from perhaps feeeling half-dead cause of the amount of things to do at the university, I'm alive and kickin' like a frog on speed.

So, a lot of important, life-changing things happened since last time I said hello. I cut my nails at least 5 times, I bought a pair of new jeans, I cut off half my fingertip while making dinner. As you can see all these things are clearly very important matters that I will indeed think about when lying on my deathbed. Ok, back to reality. I live in Germany now. Yep, in the country of Bier and Lederhosen, (no, I'm not living in Bavaria, but they are funnier to make fun of anyway.). I live in gorgeous Leipzig, and loving it! The city is gorgeous, the university is gorgeous, and our apartment is gorgeous! Pictures will come (when I have time, a small Christmas-present perhaps?).

Maybe you forgive me for not writing often when you see all I've done? :) Moving, buying furniture, building the furniture that we've bought, fixing all kinds of official papers, fixing cable-tv (and this is for Kabel Deutschland: #%@(%& ))#&(!)! !!!!!), internet, electricity, and of course I had a lot of lost cuddling to do (and with this I won't be done before I have my bachelor..). So, just to convince you once more, I am alive, and I'll try to post more often here.

So, see you around, and hopefully before Christmas : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter