Thursday 27 August 2009

We have to hide our wallets!!

 "The man tried to steal them, I have to go hide the wallets. Before he comes again."

Who? What man?

"The man who tried to steal our wallets. I must hide them for him."

Who?

"The man!"

Why would he steal our wallets? 

"I have no idea, but the man is trying to, and we need to hide them. "

What man?

"Grhhh. It doesn't matter. I have to hide our wallets!"

What are you talking about?

"The.. wallets. Wait.. I'm talking in my sleep again? But it makes sense!"

It makes sense, huh?

"Yes.. I mean, the man.. who.."

What man!?

"GRRRR. I don't know! Stop that now!"

Don't get angry? What man?

"Uhm... Uhm.. Hehehe, actually I have absolutely no idea!"

This is weird.

"But it's funny, I'm talking in my sleep when I'm awake! HohohHAHAHAHAHEHEHh...huhu. "


END OF DIALOGUE

The weird one in the dialogue is me, and I'm asleep. In the start, at least, eventually I wake up and realize what nonsense I'm talking! I haven't even number over how many times my boyfriend confronts me the day after telling all the shit I said in my sleep. Of course with a smile around his mouth, I believe that it is indeed quite funny.. Waking up by a girlfriend who is talking absolute nonsense when she herself believes everything makes perfect sense. I did it god-knows how many times here in Germany. Hell, one of the times (the first night) I manage to wake up the whole house with my loud talking in sleep. Luckily (?) I spoke in Norwegian, so noone understood a shit, exept for my boyfriend who understood "It's so cheap! It just costs 99 krones!". (Made perfect sense, I dreamt that I was buying perfume =P ).

I somehow wish I wrote down everything my boyfriend said that I said in my sleep, it could be fun reading xD   Some more things I remember is some obsessing over a pillowcase, almost panicing cause mine and my boyfriends was not matching, and one time I actually took all my bedsheets down to our toilet, plus my cellphones and my chargers, cause I believed that someone was "controlling" my bed. (Whatever that is about).. and ohye, one time I kissed my best friend in sleep cause I was sure I was lying next to my boyfriend. My, my.... Is this normal, or is something wrong with me? xD Just askin'....

Anyway! Have a nice evening further! Tudeluuu~


PS: Sorry for inactivity on blog, wanted to write concert-reviews after Summer Breeze and stuff, but I've been sooo tired and sooo lazy. Mabe it comes sometime. Hm.

2 comments:

  1. hahah, totally normal.. for you that is... xD

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Det må jo vere veldig artig for Tamas då;p. Hum. Eg drømte faktisk at eg møtte deg også det første eg sa var "HAHA, eg leste blogginnlegget ditt om lommebokadrømmen din". Kanskje eg snakka eg i søvne sjølv? Eg veit ikkje.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter