Wednesday 5 August 2009

You know you are in Germany when....

... you see dudes and dudettes drinking alcohol in public. (ok, it's so lame, but I wanted a blog-post titled that, so had to come up with something) (and we really don't do that in Norway, it's kinda illegal.. so it looks funny.. ok, I'm so lame anyway)

So, people. I'm in Germany, enjoying the sun, and as soon as I've gotten access to it, I'll also enjoy the süßigkeiten, the Milka, the Gummibärchen, the cheap beer, and the metal festivals, hoihoi!

I'll update now and then about whats up and stuff. This is just a smaaall my-bf-is-on-the-toilet-and-I-need-something-to-do blog. It also works as a info to the readers that I'm now in Deutschland, and maany blogs from that (at least some, when I have time for it) will be about this lovely country.

And just a small thing I now can say from experience: Talking in your sleep is a tiiiny bit embarrasing when the whole house you're in can hear you. Just a bit. Luckily (?) I talked in a language the people in the house doesn't understand. So at least I was covered if something bad would come up. At least I got a good laugh, and the people around me as well..

Now I think I'll be going to the city nearby and shop? Dunno, at least I won't sit here in the lovely weather!

Auf Wiedersehen! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter