Tuesday 1 June 2010

Good mornin'

Na, up for some of my stupidity? If not, then tudelu and see you later, if, then read the following:

To understand this, you need a look at my daily routines:

6.30             waking up
7.00             walking to bus
7.15             bus leaves

Na, after being in dreamland my eyes opened at XX.56. This would give me four minutes to get ready, before walking to the bus. As you can imagine, I was rather stressed out. I'm not the person that shows up too late for work, I just aint. So, with a incredible speed, and multitasking from heaven, I was out the door by XY.02. This was good, I would reach the bus now. But when finding out the current time, I had to double-check the clock, something just wasn't right.

And it was wrong, oh, so wrong. As you probably already predicted XX and XY is not, which I would prefer it 6 and 7. Rather.. 5 and 6. Ladies and gentlemen, today I "overslept" one hour too early. In a normal (lovely) world, I would have slept for half an hour longer, but look, I even write a blog before going to work! Kudos for getting ready in 6 minutes, though? I'm the speed-queen!

Have a great day everyone! I know the people I live with got the best start ever, bet they'll laugh the whole day. Ah, I love being the spreader of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter