Tuesday 8 June 2010

On my pink cloud

Not metal, but black clouds are full of rain, and rain is shit. So I guess it will remain pink.

I did it, peeps! I fulfilled the TestDaF, I did it! And I did it with style... my own twisted one anyway. I cannot explain how good it feels now, and even though I thought I did really poopy on the oral part, I got a small comment that changed my mind.

The exam-guard, or whatever they are, started chit-chatting when I was done with the exam, and she really flattered me in so many ways. So she talked a lil about the test, that they look more if I understand things, and manage to ask questions, and form sentences, rather than picking out small mistakes, then she said out of nowhere, that "you grew up with German, right". I asked whooot, she said "your mother or father is German?". I was like nooo, and then she looked impressed, telling me that I did very good then. HELLO WORLD! A German woman thought I grew up with German around me all the time. How big is that compliment? Exactly, huge. So, see you around as soon as I landed from this cloud of mine, I'm afraid it's not that good internet connection up here!

Tudelu then!

1 comment:

Free Blog Counter