Sunday 21 November 2010

What I want for Christmas

We (my boyfriend and I) just ordered tickets to Northern-Norway for Christmas! I'm almost dancing of happiness cause of several reasons, the biggest reason of all is that I'm meeting my mum again, yaay! When studying abroad it is quite limited how often I can do that, so it is indeed great. And last year I was in Germany, so no delicious Norwegian Christmas-food for me, double-yaay! (Don't get me wrong though, Germany in Christmas is gorgeous and lovely and great as well, but well, without my family..)

So, anyway, I've been thinking, and I found out what I want for Christmas. And this wish is indeed what I want the most, if I get it I do not need anything else (ok, lie. If you try to take the Norwegian Christmas-food from me, I swear to God/whatever is up there,  that you will regret it) at all. So, ready? Unfortunately there is nobody who can actually make this wish come true, except for Mother Earth, and I don't think she's the kind to just give strangers what they want, so if anybody knows her.. Would you be so kind to ask her nicely? I'll give you money, hugs, I'll be your slave for a year, whatever you prefer.

So, what I want for Christmas, more than anything in the whole wide world, is this:


















Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/walkadog/3389058334/


And I want it because I want my boyfriend to experience this fantastic phenomenon! So no, it is not for me, this is an unselfish wish (to a certain degree, I mean, it's not like I will sit inside and stare in the wall if I do indeed get my wish fulfilled.) and I cannot think about anything else that would make me more happy. Truth.

Please Mother Earth, please people who knows Mother Earth, grant me this wish. I was a good girl this year, and my boyfriend deserves it. Reason enough? I think so.

4 comments:

  1. That picture is astonishing. I love your blog and style of writing. :) And YAY...Finally a European blogger. I was getting a bit put off by the whole Americanised ''God bless America'' blogging. Keep it up. I am gonna follow your blog. :D cheers to you and your German boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaa, nordlyset et eit vakkert syn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much :) I'm flattered :D

    Jaa, det er det vakraste i verden! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nordlys. Skulle ønske eg hadde sett skikkelig då, som ein må lenger nord for å sjå. Men ein gang skal eg absolutt til Nord :D.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter