Tuesday 1 February 2011

Did y'all watch "Once"?

Today I saw the best film in a very long time... ok, at least since I saw Black Swan. (which, by the way, you should all go watch at this instant, cause it's incredibly good, and I suppose it cannot be hidden that Natalie Portman is gorgeous?) Namely (no, I have not been living under a rock, nor in a bubble, and yes, I know that it's old) Once. It's kind of a musical, but kind of not, with lovely music, where the actors aren't really actors but musicians (but it doesn't make the film bad, on the contrary!), and the two main people don't even have a name in the film. And it's special, unique, and far from clichèish. Though at the end I wish it would be, cause.. Well, now I'm in a pickle. I have two options. The first is to tell everything about the film, and then if you'd be interested to watch it,  you wouldn't cause guess what, Trolldis spoiled it for you. Oor two, not tell anything about the film, you get bored, uninterested, and I could just as well have written all about it, but if I chose option two there are always some people that actually got interested from the little things I did indeed write, and.. Ok, I take the risk. Boring blog post, but you might thank me if you watch the film and I didn't spoil everything for you. Were was I? Oh yes. I wish it would be clichèish cause (censored). You know what, here's the trailer. Then you can't blame me for spoiling it, rather some guy on youtube.. I can live with that. Bitte schön:



Friendly tips, if you didn't watch it till now, then do! It's well worth 80 minutes of your life.

Ok, another subject (theoretically not, since I already mentioned it.) Black Swan, people! Awesome, awesome. Again, trailer, cause then ye can't blame me for spoilers. Oh, Youtube, I really do like you.



"Oh, so Trolldis finally pretends to care about her readers". I know what you're thinking, guys. But listen to this. Done with two exams, two! Defining Structuralism and interpreting "The Flea" by John Donne was parts of it. Plus general questions about Britain and about literature, definition of metre and rhyme, info about the English Sonnet. All ok, and I am (at the moment, temporarily) FREE! Free equals time for blogging, eating, sleeping, and other things that you will not have time to do when reading for exams. So no, readers, I did not forget you, Shakespeare and Roland Barthes were both unfortunately a bigger part of my life the last months. So I promise: I did not forget you. (I hope you didn't forget me either, would be totally sad).

Well, guys. Have a great evening. I can tell you that I will. Ah, lovely, lazy life, I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter