Sunday 6 February 2011

With the intention of turning your Sunday-frown upside down

If you would drug me down, put me into a completely black room without any contact to the outside world, or any knowledge about time, day, week, month or year. If you would keep me there for years, feed me through a hole in the wall where I'd get all food in floating form through a straw. No television, no newspapers, no nothing. I would go completely crazy. And in the state of being completely crazy - I swear - I would still be able to feel when it was Sunday, cause I am 100% certain that Sundays will always just feel a bit sadder, greyer and shittier. Now, this is not me making a bet or anything, so I'd really appreciate it if you would not kidnap me.

This particular Sunday you are all in luck, this is, if you like British humour. If you do not like British humour, I suggest you locate the cross in the upper right corner and click it. I would really appreciate it, cause guess what, I do not wanna be the person who made the crappy Sunday even crappier. That would make me the devil or something! And you know readers, that's just not me.

Ok, so lets get to business. The first attempt of making that Sunday-frown turn upside down!



If it is still a frown I officially failed as a blogger. But I'm not giving up before Hugh and Laurie gave it a shot too.



One last shot. And this, readers, is a classic. Thus: You have to find it awesome.



I hope I have made your Sunday evening feel a bit less like a Sunday evening. And that you smiled at least once. Then I'm happy.If you did not, I've gotta try harder some other Sunday, and mark my words: Once I will rock your Sunday!

Have a nice evening, everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Muhahahaha well today's obviously not a Sunday, but this made me laugh all the same. You most definitely rocked my Friday and my newly found freeeeeeeeeeeedom! More purrrrrrrrlease? I see you love Basil just as much as I do. ;o)
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter