Thursday 30 July 2009

Summer Breeze!

Wacken 07 - Photographer me

In exactly two weeks I will stand on the festivalgrounds of Summer Breeze in Germany enjoying the music, the beer, the music, the Jack Daniels & Cola, the music, the beer, and the precence of thousands and thousands of metalfans all there for the same reason as I - .. drinking and enjoying music?

I will experience bands like Amorphis, Amon Amarth, Anaal Nathrakh, Battlelore, Black Sun Aeon, Epica, Equilibrium, Ghost Brigade, Haggard, Katatonia, Kreator, Krypteria, Moonspell, Opeth, Sabaton, Schandmaul, Vader, Voivoid, Volbeat and Vreid. That's neither too few good bands, or too many. The balance between partying and going to concert will be juust fine! (except for some stupid-ass times where three of the bands I wanna see overlap/crash? What's that about?)

My oh my how I'm looking forward to a festival again! I feel it's been ages... Let's just hope that things won't rain away, it kinda kills the mood a bit.. but it'll still rock.

It's gonna be hell of a party! See you all there? ;D

1 comment:

  1. Må bere få sagt at eg digga det bilete øverst i innlegget :p

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter