Saturday 20 February 2010

God hates me

Germany - such a lovely, lovely country. I adore everything with Germany, everything except from one thing. Just one little thing, this thing is the Carglass commercial. Every other commercial is ok, everything else is ok. This commercial however.. When I hear it a small part of me dies. The only positive thing about going back to Norway after having been in Germany, is getting free from that commercial. I need these breaks to survive the commercial, to try to keep life in myself.
Today, I sat in the sofa, chillin`, I didn't know what was waiting right after innocent commercial. But there it comes - the carglass doodle - the annoying tiny tune I heard way to many times. The only thing that was different was the text, and I never thought I'd say this, but the German carglass commercial isn't the worst thing in the world anymore. The Swedish one is.

Listen on own risk, I do not take responsibility for deaths.



God must really hate me, the one thing I hate about Germany, the one thing. The only thing, whhyyyy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter