Friday 12 February 2010

When you thought it was bad from before

Ok so earlier today I wrote about my morning, the bus passing me, no other bus, blablablaa. And I thought it was bad. However, as I mentioned this episode to my stepfather he thought for two seconds, and told me he probably knows who this busdriver was, and that he probably did it on purpose.

Let me fill you in. Before my stepfather was married, let`s call his ex Veronica. Veronica`s uncle is the bus-driver. Let`s call him John. John and my stepfather were good friends at that time. They had a pretty good relationship actually. However, my stepfathers relationship with Veronica was not good. In fact, it was very bad. Veronica spent all day watching tv, doing nothing around the house. All day. Nothing. When my stepfather was away cause of work, the kids could do what they wanted, be up as long as they wanted. Hell, she might even leave all kids alone to go out do something herself. When my stepfather came home from work after a certain period of time he came home to a house that looked like it went through World War III. When he was depressed she laughed in his face, no, when he was deeply depressed she laughed in his face. He had gotten himself into a bad, bad marriage.

One day my stepfather decided to leave this witch, try to get a happier life somewhere. Then he found my mum. When my mum decided to move to him, Veronica had already managed to do her bullshit. She told her and his kids, all small, that he had had an affair with my mum years ago, and that they have a kid together. The six year old is still trying to find the sibling she didn`t yet meet. Do you shove these lies in the faces of small kids?

Before my mother even got to move up her for real, Veronica made sure to make my stepfathers brother, mother, father, everyone hate mum, cause of the lies Veronica spread. Lies with no roots in the truth, however good you look for it.

And the bus-driver? Since the divorce not a single word to my stepfather. He knows where we live, though, and therefore probably didn`t stop on this stop on purpose. I probably looked like my mother. I believe it is true, it is what happened. In a place like this the same bus-drivers drives through all the time, people knows people. When my stepfather says that only one bus-driver is so mean that he can do such a thing, it is probably that way. Every single bus-driver I`ve met up here has been great, happy, talkative and incredibly funny. This one is clearly the biggest asshole on the planet. Letting me stand there in the rain, cause he does not approve of my stepfathers new fiancee. How professional. Not stopping cause he does not want me to ride with his bus. I can tell you one thing - I am incredibly shocked over how someone can behave.Had I been a bit more daring, I would have done anything in my power to get him fired. I would have sent the bill I will receive straight to the bus-company, I would demand that this asshole gets consequences for doing such a thing on purpose.

With such messed up heads I`m wondering if this family has been doing inbreed as long back as it goes? Burn in hell, you filthy, shithead of a bus-driver.

3 comments:

Free Blog Counter