Monday 15 February 2010

Naziregime

LiveJournal is clearly a naziregime. Of course nazi isn`t a word to be throwing around like some kinda toy. It`s a strong word, a word that makes many people shiver, a word that you don`t wanna hear around you, a word you`d rather forget. However, the naziregime of today is here, maybe you didn`t know, but it was here all along.

A friend of mine doesn`t use blogspot, she uses LiveJournal, and obviously it`s some quite cool stuff. Of course I wanna follow her blog, so I ask her. What`s the address? She gives it to me, but tells me most are written for "friends" anyway, and that I can`t read then. So much for being yer friend, huh? "Friends only", pff, was sharing candy, farts and secrets through the childhood not enough to be your friend? Me, as a normal blogspot-user obviously have no rights to be reading her blogs through that page. Then the LJ-gestapo will eat me alive or torment me til I die.To be quite honest I`d prefer to get tormented til death, between the teeth of LJ-gestapo is the last place in the would I wanna die.

She wanted to follow me, though. Maybe our friendship can be saved, maybe we can find a way to trick the LJ-gestapo. She tries, she tries. NO WAY, she cannot read outside LJ borders, maybe there`s a huge, mental brick wall there, if you try to pass.. you know what happens (that is, if you know some German history, if not - come on dude, even I know that!). Hitler has come back to live to lead the LJ-REICH! To draw the lines, to make the rules, to allow one, and just one way of life. It is no way anymore, the boarders are too strong.

So there it went, our friendship, all our years of laughter, and tears, all the years of all the beautiful things we shared. Gone. Like bombed with a huge atom-bomb, like shot by the gestapo. I am BRD, she is DDR. There is no way for us to meet anymore. Goodbye.

PS: Still up for pizza tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter