Thursday 11 March 2010

Since last time..

So, I haven`t been so active on the blog-front lately. There`s some good reasons for that, for example boyfriend, Germany, boyfriend.. And some gaming. I`m guessing the family of my boyfriend doesn't wanna play Monopoly with me anymore. (Yes, I tend to win. And also - when I don`t I tend to be... let`s say ... a tiny, tiny bit grumpy. It`s a small piece of the truth at least.). Other than that I've been losing in Civilization IV and in UNO, and.. in other games. And I`ve been shopping and trying to learn better German. Seems the last part is a problem when I am afaid to open my mouth, but it's going the right way :)

Other than thaaat I was to the movies, watching this very cool German film called Friendship. It's about a couple of dudes from DDR going to USA for the first time after the Berlin wall fell.. I liked it :) And sometime in the future (next week or so) we`re planning a trip to Munich or something like that, would be cool.

And oh, our lovely dog had to take an operation (stood between that and putting her to sleep forever). Get well you lil` charming thing!

Look, she`s even adorable when looking like a lamp:


Gonna go back to playing and stuff, so tudelu, have a nice day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter