Thursday 18 March 2010

Ta-da

A new design on my blog! Not 100% there yet, but soon. Which, by the way, I will take around zero credit for. I guess it`s no secret that my boyfriend is alot better on this than I am, so thanks alooot to you :) Got kinda nice, didn`t it? I like it. Kinda very white. Almost like metal-Trolldis went.. boyband-Trolldis? Achwell, I too, as everyone else has a side that`s not black. (Guess this already came up when I was blogging about Lady GaGa? Dignity, where did you go?).

Soo I hope y'all will keep reading my blog, and that the whiteness aint burning your eyes.

I guess I can just fill you in on my last week. Went to the movies, for example. Saw Shutter Island, which was kinda crazy. Good-crazy, bad-crazy? I think I land on good-crazy, cause it was not a bad film. Completely sick, but not bad :) Worth watching? Well.. I guess so. Pst, ladies and gentlemen, this here is the reason why I`ll never become a movie-reviewer. Just, yeah.

I was in Munich yesterday, taking a daytrip with my sunshine, and good for us he wasn`t the only sunshine yesterday, cause the weather was.. legend - wait for eeet - dary.( I guess How I met your Mother jokes aint working that good written, on a blog. Hm.Oh, about that, watch How I met your Mother, it rocks:). Let`s say that the temperature was two digits, on the plus-side. Oh the warmth! So how did I find Munich?

Olympiapark - much dogshit, simply. One sad thing in life is that when writing "much" on a blog, how can someone know how much it really was? I`ll try to describe it with more words. You have to watch every step, every single step, not to step in a dogpoop. If you don`t watch, you step in one. I bet I stepped in like 20 yesterday, even though I did watch. Did you get now just how much dogpoop it was? Good, then I continue.

The city in itself was nice, of course, nice buildings, went inside a church, Frauenkirche, also very lovely. And very huge, holy moly! I`m not religious, but some churches are simply stunning, this was one of them. So I liked the city :) I would still say Frankfurt is nicer, and Leipzig. But not bad, really not bad. And just to make some fun of Bayrisch: Bayrisch sounds funny. When the whoever-drives-the-subway says something out loud, you just sit there "what the fuck did he just say?". Even my boyfriend, who`s FROM Bavaria sat like that, totally not understandable. Not at all.

I`m glad I wasn`t there alone, the main station was totally messy and not easy to understand, I could go wild there anyday. But other than that, lovely :)

The three hours in train seemed like nothing when I could look at the lovely nature, and the gorgeous houses. I wanna live in one of these "when I grow up". Dreamhouses!!


They are probably pricy. If I win the lotteries, and a pretty solid amount the first thing I buy will be one of these lovely thingies. The beauty!

So I guess I`m done blabbing about everything and nothing now, so now tudelu and have a nice day and stuffies :)

2 comments:

  1. Takker pent : D Det ekje heeeilt ferdig enda, så nokon ting kjem til å endre seg. Bakgrunnen er ein av dei :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter