Sunday 4 April 2010

German easter

First of all: Frohe Ostern! :D

Just for funsies, my boyfriend hid chocolateeggs all over the apartment, to make me get a small feel of being a kid in Germany in easter.. That sounds weird, but so be it. I basically pursued him into hide them, cause I wanted to see how funny it is. And it was, I don`t think I laughed this much in ages. Maybe you`ll also laugh when you imagine me jumping, crawling and up-side-down looking for chocolate eggs.

The best hidingplace EVER for the eggs. I totally laughed my ass off. Tho, I found it back later, and I`m happy to announce that I still posess an ass, so.

I`m glad I found the eggs before they decided to drive off:


He also hid an egg hanging from the ceiling in a tape, and one behind the ear of some plush-bunny, plus, plus. Oh, the joy. I have to do this every year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter