Sunday 18 April 2010

I just love spoilers

Yesterday the finale of the German version of Idol, Deutschland sucht den Superstar, aired. And I was totally exited, of course. Somehow got a sucker for it in a way, so yes. Waited til it was online, and then I stremed it free on RTLs pages, and I loved it. It was in three parts, first I watch one part, theeen the other, and the third one, with the results and whatnot, I put it on not sniffing what`s around the next corner.

I`m putting a screenshot here, so you know what I talk about:

Oh, lookie. A banner with the winner on, spoiler MUCH?! And this banner, you put right under the stream of the finale, how stupid is it possible to be? I mean, people watching that clip obviously doesn`t know who won yet? Oh, RTL... Not your smartest move. And thank you for spoiling the big moment for me.. At least the right one won.*

* Mehrzad Marashi, search on youtube if interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter