Friday 2 April 2010

To make the time pass

The other day, just to make time pass, I had some fun with google. I googled my name together with the name of friends and boyfriend, to see which results came up. Many results were obvious, and just plain boring, God knows how many time I ended up in the taxlists (and.. I will never ever get the point of those. It`s plain stupid and just that.) but one result was kinda interesting. This site came up when I googled the name of me and my boyfriend together.

Girl baby names beginning on the letter T. Fact is.. Both my name and my boyfriends name is there. As you can probably guess, I might have teased him a little bit (you know as well as I, that this is not true).

Oh, and Eva, if you read this, when googling our names together a bunch of sites comes up showing people with the name "Eva Thordis" or "Thordis Eva". I`ve been thinking, and the only two excuses that can be used from the parents is. 1) "We were drunk", or 2) "We think it sounded nice". As all of you see, it has to be excuse one, cause excuse two... come on, it just doesn`t work.

EDIT: When I googled it again it turns out that also a "boy baby names beginning on the letter T" show up. And also turns out that both of our names are there.......

Why this tiny writing you ask? Well.. make a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter