Saturday 22 May 2010

Hello all

The reason why I haven't blogged my ass off lately is firstly cause I happen to need my ass, but also because yours truly just started work. Truth, I am no longer a full-time bum, I am now working in a Call-centre for a Norwegian phone company, Tele2. No, not the one that calls out annoying the hell of people, not a phone-seller, I work in customer-service helping people with the problems they might have. And, even though I wouldn't think so before starting, I love the job. Well, so far it was more learning than doing, but I was out there taking phones, and I don't find it bad at all. One thing though, is that you need to learn so goddamn much! Some computer-programs are reaaaally bad.

Anyway, just wanted to poke you and say that I'm alive. So. Consider this text a poke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter