Tuesday 11 May 2010

A little help?

I now am in a situation, that is.. rather stupid, if I might say so myself. The story is this: My pc died some weeks ago, and we delivered it for repair, since I am going to another part of the country rather soon, we discussed buying a mini-pc that I would have first, and then eventually my two small siblings would get it, as I got my old pc back, or we could do it so that I got the small pc. and my siblings got the big one. Nevertheless, we all counted on the pc being gone for months, as it always is. So, after a while, so yesterday, my dad bought this mini pc and brought it home to me. It`s an Acer Aspire 1410, and I really like it. It`s even got Windows 7 Home Premium, and it is adorable! It`s tiny, but not too tiny. What I really dislike with my old HP is that it`s huuuge and heavy, and everytime I have to take it somewhere I sigh loudly and get totally exhausted. What a monster.

Anyway, today, the day after he bought the mini-pc, my old pc is suddenly back from repair. And now I`m stuck with the choice, the new tiny, cute, adorable mini-pc (with Windows 7!:D) oor my good ol` HP? For those interested, the HP is called HP Pavillion Dv9000, and it`s 3 years old, and as new it was a pretty damn good pc, a pretty pricy one as well. It`s a widescreen, so basically a monster. But a monster that I got kinda found of.

The bad thing is, if I wanna play something, or edit photos, I understood that the mini-pc will suck and not be even a tiny bit good. But how often do I play? I can tell you that that aint often. And I am no pc expert, but pc experts always say, that using a mini-pc as your main pc can get kinda annoying? However, as I understood it this is a good mini-pc. Well, if anyone have good tips or strong opinions, please write, I really need advice here. God, what a luxury-problem, imagine the poor people in Africa that doesn`t even get food, and here I am complaining about having 2 PCs to chose between? Yep, I feel bad.

For the record: I travel more than the average person, I think, and therefore the small kinda appeals much to me. Imagine just fitting it in the purse. Sigh..


So, which would you chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter