Thursday 12 November 2009

Flattered

Yesterday I was at a party here in Deutschland, and now I'm sitting here the day after with some impressions! :)

* Bibop (cola-schwarybier) is very good (and cheap) (and a girldrink, I knoooow. But it's not like I wanna prove the opposite:P)
* Just don't go out on these small intimate places if you're not ready to touch very many asses without intention
* Going to the disco really aint that bad, and Michael Jackson (RIP) kicks arse.
* Is it even possible to go "woah" over German beerprices once more? Obviously... If it gets any cheaper it's free!

What kinda made my evening though was the trip home (and yes, now you'll prooobably tell yourself that "zomg, Trolldis is soo lame". Might be, but hear me out here:P). So I'm sitting on the tram talking with my boyfriend, when suddenly I feel someone pricking (is that a word?) my shoulder. I ignore it since I assume it's some drunk German who wants.. dunno, just something that aint good. Some seconds later he speaks to me, though. "I'm sorry, but where are you from?". I turn, and he doesn't look like a guy who wants to .. dunno.. He seems ok, so I tell him I'm from Norway. He looks at me in a veeery weird way, so I ask him.. why the look? He just smiles and says it's nothing. The convo goes on, though, and he drag in his girlfriend and I my boyfriend. They seem quite nice. Eventually they (= australians!) tell me that the reason they wondered where I'm from was because they were CERTAIN I'm from CANADA. That cause of my English-accent. Therefore they got kinda blown away when I'm from friggin' Norway, y' know, with Petter Solberg and everything, obviously Norwegians doesn't speak like Canadians. But yes, from Canada? How is that NOT a compliment? I got flattered, I can tell you (and my boyfriend can confirm it, like just in case you won't believe me). Hello, Canada? In Canada they speak English. On a daily basis. Good!! It's like their language. Their mother tounge? And I sound like them.. Hoihoi! Trolldis went happy-face Trolldis, and slept great!

Good morning, by the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter