Friday 13 November 2009

Rawkin' in.. is it slippers?

First of all there's a word I really don't know in English, and maybe you can help me. All sorts of online dictionaries call these slippers:

Are they?

Cause for me slippers are these:



The same word in English covers all? .. I'll just assume that then. Please don't kill me if I'm wrong ^^

Getting to the point.. soon, I promise. Yesterday I was out walkin the streets of Leipzig as I encounter a store with tons and tons of cute slippers. Of course this makes me stop and laugh abit, and touch them. (You really can't NOT touch them, they were too cute and soft for that.), and after felling in love with one, boof, there comes another.

Now what I saw first was this, for me it was darn cute (and even more dorky) until later.


Homer is cool, can't hide that. But what I realized now later is that he really looks like.. ehrm.. he looks abit like homer (I'll give him that), and much like pollen-allergies. Since pollen allergies really isn't the thing I like most in this world, he's kinda uncool compared to the coolness that yet is to come. (but you've gotta admit, you'd still feel rather cool crashing a party with these monsters on the feet? hm? hm?)

Anyway, I keep lookin, and this lil dog (I'll call him Herman) steals my attention:


Everyone who knows me is aware of the fact that I love dogs much more than an average dude on the street, and therefore I run towards him and embrace him (in the way you can embrace a slipper in a store, I'm neither stupid, nor a perv, nor a psyco). There's something with this face that I fall for (and it's not the tiredness). But sorry Herman, you're not my choise when it comes ter slippers today.

Mr Froggy here caught my eye, and yes, it was cause he looks dorky. But I swear, in real life he looks less dorky and more cute.



It kinda looks like he's trying to tell you something, doesn't it? Looks like he kinda pointed me out to buy him. Think he misunderstood something, puppydogeyes goes on puppies, and in some cases they also work on my boyfriend, but... it just doesn't work for frogs, sorry. Nevertheless I fell for this lil sucker, too bad for him that the slipperlove of my life was lying riiiiight next to him.



YOU ARE A TRUE BEAUTY! Sorry Homer, sorry Herman, and sorry lil' mr Froggy, you can go somewhere else. You are nothing but servants when you see the queen of the ball. Klara. Not sure about what to buy me for christmas? You don't have to wonder anymore.You can't even imagine how much it hurt me to just leave her there. Clearly one of the hardest moments in my life... But Klara, we WILL meet again. I promise you!

Q: Which would you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter