Monday 2 November 2009

You're probably sick of pictures..

.. but I'm in a place where I cannot care. At least not in this blog-post. I know this is no pro foto, it's a HDR attempt, juuust cause I wanna show you how lovely it looked outside this morning. At least it'll give you an idea of how it lookd, and that was my intention indeed! :)

It looked SO lovely, that yours truly, the lazybum of the millenium, actually dragged her ass out of bed before the birds shit (or was it sing?).

Now, for the average person, that has school, work, whatever, that isn't a problem, I see that. But I could actually sleep til 15.00 if I wished to! I could sleep around the clock if I'd want to, actually.. well, you see the point. But na, today at 7.00.

Look at this. Would you keep on sleeping?



I think no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter