Thursday 24 December 2009

Cold toesies means one thing!

In theory that one thing would be that I should put on some socks, but nevertheless. Christmas! A white christmas! In Germany! Means that this is the first year throughout my life that christmastraditions are broken. Not in front of the tv watching disney classics, no Norwegian christmasfood, no nothing like that. But it's christmas nevertheless, and a cosy one :) Weihnachtsmarkt is among the cosiest .. thing?.. I`ve visited, photos will be uploaded whenever I am not in a hurry, and whenever I am not too lazy to connect the camera and blablabla. I just wanted somehow to wish mah readers a merry, merry christmas! :) Now I'll go crush honeypie and his family in UNO : D Have a great, day everyone. May all your wishes come true!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter