Wednesday 9 December 2009

Some people..

I just found this game on Facebook that I've started playing. This is the result of too much boredom, and that only. Uno. And there's nothing wrong with Uno, by all means I DIG uno. But this application still is.. nje.

It's given me a great deal of fun, especially when I win, but my major problem with this application is simply that people use even this as a place to flirt. It is a small chat there where the four people in the game (all selected randomly from all around the world) can communicate.Another thing is that you can send "gifts" to other people, a rose, a kiss, a thumb-up and so on.

This is how it's often looking. The game starts, some of the people in the game starts saying hello - nothing wrong about that. Two second laters a dude in the game, lets call him Robert S, starts sending kisses to the girls in the game. The girls go all "ohh, thanks Robert!!", and send him something back. He goes "no problem, you are beautiful". And they let themselves get charmed by this Robert, who out of one tiny ass picture can find out that these girls are "beautiful". They tell him back, that he looks handsome, and then the game is on. And no, I wish I was talking about the uno-game, but I'm not. They start continue flirting, discussing how they can chat elsewise, yahoo messenger, aim. I bet the game hasn't even gone for 15 seconds before people add each other as friends on facebook. I eventually wonder if I'm even playing Uno, or if Uno is the name of some stupid flirt-website on internet. So this Robert sends me a kiss aswell, I figured I`d send him a "high five" or whatever for funsies. That's all the contact in the world I had with Robert S, and supposed it would be the last one. The game finally comes to an end, and I figured that was enough for the day, enough pathetic people trying to get in other pathetic peoples pants. What is the world coming to? Is even UNO a flirt platform now, please.

I thought would get my peace, when I see that Robert S added me on Facebook. I figured I'd add him, for funsies and funsies only, saying what he had to say. He started with hi, I said hi back, and the very first question he asked was "What do you think of my facebookprofile". I didn't know what he meant, not completely, but I had my ideas. "I guess it looks ok", I said, "but for me all facebook profiles look the same, should I look for something special?". Then he asked me "any ideas for improvement?". OOOook, I thought, improvements on a Facebook-profile? Now it was simply turning obvious for me that he was fishing for compliments, but I wouldn't give it. "Improvements for a Facebook-profile?", I asked, "well, I guess they look dull boring whatever you do, but if you figure something out, then make sure to tell me!". I knew very well what he was after. And, there it came "how about the photos, any improvements there?". I asked him if he meant photos of him, and of course he did. I also said "I guess they look fine".Then he asks me if I want him to pose in a special way, or do something, wear something". I figured I'd delete this guy at once, so I said bye and pressed delete. Is the world filled with just self-centered buttcracks?

Obviously what he wanted me to say was that "your profile is great, the pictures of you are so sexy and I want you, should we be naked on cam you sexy monster, rawr!!". Obviously the fact that I'm taken wouldn't matter.. Men are pigs (with exceptions, yes honey, I'm talking about you). But.. women aint necessarily better, I saw how they basically lie themselves on a table telling everyone to take a bite. Oh, sorry, am I being full of prejudice now?  Of course I'm not talking about all, just very many. And imagine me getting this in my head right now after a innocent game of Uno.Incredible...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter