Friday 4 December 2009

Cold toesies, red eyes and backpains

And hours of that, many hours. After that, though, I'm done with the third book in the Twilight series, Eclipse. There's definitely a disadvantage in having to read it on pc-screen, for example the fact that I can't sit anywhere, I can't sit comfortable, and there's just something very cosy in holding a book on your lap, curling together in the best chair in the house and sitting there.

When you're desperate you're desperate, though, and to read these books in the speed I prefer, reading it on pdf will need to do. What's with me also, is that when I've picked up a book I like, I don't stop that easily, so I needed altogether two evenings on this book. And I did like it (even though Jakob.. sigh..) : ) Now I can't wait to start the next one! A part of me wants to save it, but a very big part knows that that simply won't work. So I'm running out of Twilight. Ouff, I'll need to read sth else after, any ideas or tips? Stieg Larsson books would maybe be a very good idea....

Btw, it's 20 days til christmas, can you believe it?
And 11 days til Germany, I can't believe that ^^

2 comments:

  1. hehe, I know the feeling... some books should be longer.. P: but I guess some of the things making it a good book /series it the fact that it ends before it gets.. *insert a good word for what I mean here* .. :3

    yesh, what to read next... well.. I have some more may sue vamp books if youre interested. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good word might be boring? Too many concepts is milked out so brutally that they suck.

    No more vampirebooks xD But thanks for the offer :P

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter