Saturday 26 December 2009

OnePiece strikes again

My previous entry about this OnePiece crap.

So some days ago I get this sms, where it says I got a 400 krone gift certificate on ONEPIECE.no. My first reaction is anger, actually. And that cause I am so fucking sick of smses from "russ.no" by now! Stop spamming me already? Please? God, I wish I never registered on that stupid side, it has caused me so much anger. Spam here, spam there, it registers me on friggin weliveintokyo.com , where they as well, give away all my personal details, adress, phonenumbers, full name? I can´t log in there, so I can´t delete the profile I never made? I can´t delete my user from russ.no, just "deactivate", and that doesn´t prevent them from annoying the ass off me. Best thing is that I never was a russ* at all. 

*Russ is some Norwegian crap, if you´re really curious of what it is, then ask.

Well, after being angry, and wanting to walk over to russ.no to burn down their locals I figured I could just as well have some major fun with either buying a OnePiece and burning it, or cutting it up into many pieces, or boiling it in tomatosoup and then afterwords feed it to birds. Details wasn´t clear yet, but something like that. Would feel daaaamn good. So I press the link to the disgusting site, and that for the last time in my life. Ideas are going through my head. Cutting off one and one piece and doing grotesque things with every single one. Take photos of it and publish on my blog.

Then I enter the site with the different OnePiece-thingies, one uglier than the other, when I realize just why they would give out 400 NOK gift certificates on this site. That is indeed, cause it won´t pay a shit in the big picture, these OnePiece shits are so expensive you could afford an iPod for the same price. And that is true. The "cheapest" one costs 1300 NOK. That equals 155€ and 224$. The most expencive one is almost 2000 NOK. In € that is 240, and in $ that´s 345. For babyclothes for adult. Some people must have nothing to use money on, seriously. How did this crap become trend again, tell me?

I thought I had no hate left, after seing OnePiece for the first time. But OnePiece surprised me once more, it seems. The only thing that could overrrun my hate for OnePiece was OnePiece itself. Congrats!

3 comments:

  1. Eg og er lei av meldinger frå russ.no!
    Syns det er på tide å gi seg. Kunne gitt seg i mai når vi var ferdig med russetida.
    Lo litt når eg fekk meldinga om 400 kr avslag, for visste kva dissa faktisk kosta. Latterlig dyrt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herregud så ufattelig tåpelig då. Og typisk lureri. Blæh. Eg trur eg aldri har fått melding fra russ.no. Iallefall ikkje etter russetida. Lurar på om eg registrerte meg utan mobilnummer eg. Er iallefall veldig greitt å ikkje få slike meldingar. Og Oncepiece er og forblir stygt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! XD well, understand your frustration.. and stuffs. But everytime I see OnePeice, I think of One Piece... the manga/anime.. xD

    to me THIS is One Piece. xD
    http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2400000/One-Piece-one-piece-2484341-1024-768.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter