Tuesday 1 December 2009

Perfect snow, and then some more.....

Today the weathergods has been nice to me, to.. more people than just me, I guess, but I was pleased. The snow, so beautiful, covering all, everything. (unless you're really picky looking under the car that stood there for weeks, or unless you move some snow and point "hah!" to get me wrong, so don't take it that serious). And it's beautiful, this kindof snow warms my heart (if it'd have direct contact though, it wouldn't be the case. du'h. I've gotta stop with these stupid comments now). It's the kind that's clearly gonna lie for a while, now you can make snowmen, snowangles, and snowballs. It shapes in your hands, it gives this lovely sound when you walk on it. I've missed that. Now this has been going on for some days though, probably maybe a week. But still it's special today, cause of the mengths, and cause of the date. Today is the first of December! The start of the journey from today til christmas, it's always been special :) Now we've of course also filled the house with oranges, chocolate, apple and cinnamon tea (which puts me in the christmasmood at least, and tastes divine), and other things that's bringing my christmasmood stronger and stronger out. I ate my first clementine of the year the day before yesterday, and it was perfect. With perfect I mean perfect. Sometimes you really hit bad ones, but perfect. And (you'll call me weird now) I also sniffed cinnamon next to, lovely christmas-y smell. Oh, joy. Two weeks from now I'm approaching lovely Deutschland again, and it'll be interesting and exiting and nice to celebrate christmas there :)

I've gotten my interest in reading back, and it's nice. It kinda kills much unecassary boring dead-time. I don't know if I.. dare to admit that I'm kindof getting a Twilight addict (but not a fangirl). Well, I just did, so congrats to me. I saw the movie some.. dunno, a month ago perhaps, and it didn't catch me. I would rather watch another movie the evening it was put on, and it so happened to be that I was just watching it in the corner of my eye as I was knitting socks. So I didn't think more about it, what's so nice about vampires anyway, I thought. I find it a bit silly - maybe more found it a bit silly - so my enthusiasm wasn't bubbling.

Then some weeks later I met my friend in Oslo, and I complained about dead-time, she happened to have Twilight in her purse, and she shoved it in my face friendly, and said I could read it. I was kinda sceptical, but I figured it was better than nothing, so I accepted and brought it with me.Weeks went, and last wednesday my sister told me to start reading, cause I was complaining partly over having nothing to do. I did so, and it didn't take me that long to get captured. Stephenie Meyer is without doubt a good writer, and it just got better and better. I was done by saturday, and then of course very eager for more. Sunday I'd gotten my hands on the second book, and yesterday evening I was done. Now even more eager for more, luckily I also have the two next books available, and by the end of the week I'm guessing I'm done, if not before, I'm having big problems with putting it away.... And I'm very ready to see New Moon now? It's good or? The first book I find much better than the movie, my favourite scene in the book aint in the movie. WHY OH WHY?

I love you
You are my life now

<3

(just to make it perfectly clear to my friends, and to my boyfriend (especially) and to any randomers who might enter this blog. I am not a fangirl. Really.)

So I got caught too, actually I would never believe that. But it's so nice and romantic, that I guess any girl would get all shaky in their feet by reading this. (exept when Jakob comes, I don't like Jakob, Jakob is an idiot. Jakob can go to bed, Bella belongs to Edward) (remember what I said, I am not a fangirl, not.)

Looking forward now to starting the next book, hope Jakob will drown and die. But I guess he won't :( (don't even think the thought, no.)

Enough now, if I contine I guess I'll need stronger methods to convince you guys that I'm not a fangirl. (which I'm not)

Really, I aint.

Goodbye now.

3 comments:

Free Blog Counter