Thursday 21 January 2010

Christmas in Germany

Note: I am embarrassed over coming with this now. Really.


So, finally I got out of my lazyplace and got started on this. I've had the intention from before christmas somewhen, and lookie. We're soon in February! NEVERTHELESS. Here, check out how amazing christmas in Germany is. Of course I can just give you a small idea over how nice it really is. Warning: This will contain many pictures.


I'm gonna start with pictures from Weihnachtsmarkt (so the christmasmarket) in Leipzig. Enjoy!

This here is the biggest christmas-calendar in the world! :D


And this is a very small taste of all the temptations that meets you. 



I have never in my life felt the same temptation. If I had not gotten an apple, I am afraid I would go crazy and scream loud. I would have lied on the ground and bashed my hands and feet til the ground. Eventually I would die of not getting enough air. And my boyfriend would struggle the rest of his life with traumas. Luckily for everyone I got an apple.

There were stands with everything you can imagine, nutcrackers, christmasdecorations, homemade candles. The smell was like I died and came to heaven. There were stands with nothing but huge gingerbreadhearts with cute messages written inside. Like "I love you sooooo much", and "I fetch you a star from the heaven".


Here you go!



A small part of the Weihnachtsmarkt was a middleage market, it looked awesomely cool. You really got the feeling that you were in the middle age.

Next to booths with cute things, there were also kinda weird things. New toiletbrush for christmas, anyone?

Just to make sure that I post this, and don't leave it as draft for ever and ever I'm gonna make this part one of.. dunno. But I'll continue somewhen else in another part :)


Enjoy!


PS: I am very aware of the senile looking blogpost. Why the writing turns against me, and takes a shit all over my blog to make it look like crap, I do not know. I will try to do something with it. Somewhen. Mabye after dinner.. but maybe not.

2 comments:

Free Blog Counter