Friday 22 January 2010

A very cosy friend request

As a myspace-user I get tons of friend requests every week, mostly spam crap from rappers and stuff (take one glance at my profile, and you understand that they are obviously just spammin, why would I add a "Mr cool yo mama is hot 100 cent dude" when I obviously listen to metal?). And I deny as good as 100% of them. Unless it is a really good band (happened) or someone I actually know. Hovewer, today one came that I didn't deny. Some grim black metal band sending this message along with the request:

NO STEREOTYPE. NO HUMAN MOTIONS. DEATH. COLDNESS. DESTRUCTION. DARKNESS. Join our alliance!

And it's not cause it appeals to me in any way - I listen to metal, but I'm not that into no emotion, death, whatever, it's not cosy. I only didn't deny this one.. cause it's so damn hilarious?! On a sad day I'll just log quickly on to myspace and watch the blackmetal faces next to this very cute message.. and my day will be good again. Sometimes they kinda really embarrass themselves. Ahwell, at least it's entertaining.

I'll give the band this though, their music was kinda good. And I am not dissing them, not really. Just sometimes the whole mask the blackmetalbands put on. It's... Well.. Stupid.


G'night now ^^ 

2 comments:

  1. "TRVE GRIM KVLT SATANIC BLACK METAL! NO HUMAN EMOTIONS! TOTAL ANNIHILATION! Be our friend! ♥"

    Very nice. Also, no actual Black Metal band should have a myspace-page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na, it's kinda killing their trve kvlt image:D

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter