Thursday 7 January 2010

Ich bin wieder!

Ja, genau. Hier bin ich. In Norwegen. Nimmer in Deutschland. And that's the German you get today, if I do more I'm sure to do some embarrasing mistake, and some German will visit this blog and die inside. And then die outside, and I end up being a killer. Enough about that.

The second trip to Berlin airport was sucessful, and I actually arrived. With my luck the latest days I wouldn`t have be surprised if I`d have booked a flight for the sixth of January 2011. So in fact, I was one year and one day to early, not just one day. It went fine, I should stop writing stupid nonsense now.

Christmas and newyear in Germany was fantastic, of course mostly because I got to spend it with my love. With him I could celebrate christmas and newyear anywhere. But the German christmastraditions, the lovely, lovely Weihnachtsmarkt - I can`t describe it with words somehow. I`ll give you pictures as soon as I bother. Maybe laters, maybe tomorrow, maybe.. who knows? I don`t.

Much of the christmas went to playing cards, playing UNO, playing Activity, and laughing my ass of when doing all these things. I also took lovely walks outside in the snow, and played funny games on pc. I had a great time, as simple as that. It's not the last year I celebrate christmas in Germany, that's for sure.

I promise pictures will come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter