Monday 18 January 2010

Pretty darn stupid..

...iPhone-apps

I don't know how many times I came over some iPhone app that made me wanna hit my head in the wall, more than 10 times, for sure. Alot more than the apps I show here, I'll just write shortly about some apps that reeeaaaallly made me wanna hit my head in the wall. The more of them I write, the more the wall calls for my head, therefore I'll keep it few.. for now.

iDie

Wanna know when you probably will die? Then this is the application for you! Keep track on your probable deathday, wherever, whenever!

















Fart Piano

An application that plays you notes.. in fart-sounds. Congrats on making the worst applicaton in the world, whoever you are that made it.










I Am Rich

When you thought the previous application was the stupidest ever... here comes I Am Rich! THIS application costs 1000 dollars, and the only thing you get is a diamond on the screen to "remind you that you are rich enough to buy a 1000 dollar app". 8 people bought this before the iPhone-app-store removed it. Is there really a worse way of using money?... I think not.
















Sim Stapler

When writing about this I'm just gonna quote what the sellers (I think) wrote about it:

The first true office equipment simulator!

The first true office equipment simulator, SimStapler© brings all of the thrill and excitement of a “real” stapler right to the palm of your hand.

It has been said that it is humanity’s imagination that sets us apart from the beasts of the field. Now, your children can learn to be more human by imagining they are stapling two sheets of paper together, with SimStapler©


You get the idea, or? Senseless.




















 That's it for now, if I write more I will hurt myself. Stay tuned for upcoming parts of "Pretty Darn Stupid!" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter