Monday 25 January 2010

The Ugliest Dog in Norway

A competition has been running in VG, a Norwegian newspaper, where readers sends in pictures of dogs they find ugly, and the jury and readers decide which should get the glorious title of "The Ugliest Dog in Norway".

This dog won:



The one and ugly thing I can find in this whole situation, is to hold a contest like that. Mabye I should host a "Norways ugliest person" contest and see how popular that is. Or the "ugliest journalist in Norway", "ugliest soul in Norway?". "Ugliest newspaper", congrats to VG, must be such an honour.

Look in the eyes of the dog and tell me it's ugly, please do.

Now, a big applaud to the people with so tragic life that they host such a contest. AND a bigger one til the owners of the dogs that they themselves look at as so ugly that they should be given the title "the ugliest dog in Norway.". Now, if the owner of this dog really find it so repulsive I'll take it. I usually prefer dogs with hair, but doesn't really matter!

I'll be back later with my "ugliest person in Norway" competition. Actually I won't, see, I have a life.

2 comments:

  1. Hoff, har sett "reklamen" for den konkurransen på VG og syns det er heilt på tryne. Tydlig at enkelte har lite å brule tida si på. Syns ikkje den hunden var stygg. Kanskje ikkje den eg hadde komt til å tatt, men sjå på ansiktet til den. Berre golli egentli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enig med deg. Utrulig tåpelig konsept!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter