Tuesday 26 May 2009

Nichtlustig!.. oder?

Nichtlustig - The name on a German humor-cartoon-thing on internet. Made by Joshua Sauer, which is a dude who also produced other humorthingies, that I cannot find at the moment.

A good dosage of German humor can never hurt! :D Nichtlustig is amazingly funny, and I myself can sit reading these for hours. A damn good one and I find myself laughing over the same for 20 minutes....

I want to show a couple of them, just to spread exellent humor all over the world (well, everything is relative?)

I suppose the first one doesnt actually need a comment. It's two things with this cartoon thats fun for me. The first is the name "Uwe", the second.. well.. I hope you see it yourself!

Perhaps the second one doesnt actually need a comment either. Maybe "haha"?

If these cartoons match your taste I strongly advice you to check Nichtlustigs-page. There's enough cartoons for a year of laughing!

Nichtlustig.de

If you find it funny, but too German, you can check the English version.. you can do the same if you hate German, and want humor, or.. if you just.. want? Anyway.. ENJOY! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter