Monday 26 October 2009

Cleaning is fun!

Lately I've been in a place where I find cleaning, then especially vacuuming, entertaining. Not cause I get a kick out of hearing the shit getting sucked in, and knowing it never comes back. Not because I like the vibrations of the vaccumcleaner when holding in it. Not because I'm of the type that likes cleaning, I mean.. Jesus. No, it's simply because our lil' Japanese spitz, Hope, makes the cleaning more than cleaning.

Not one second does she let the vacuumbeast out of sight, she's so damn curious it's cute. She follows it with her eyes, goes closer and closer..she sneaks in from the sides, from the back, doing whatever to get to as close as possible to the thing.. That is, as soon as the Vacuum-head-thingie (what the heck is it called) doesn't point towards her.. then she runs as fast as she can, and as far away as possible. When you she the lil' white dot runnig away in that speed, you'd suppose her to be away for forever, but na. Doesn't even take 20 seconds before she starts sneaking towards the beast again. Sneaking, sneaking, sneaking, until... OMG, it's pointing towards me again, RUUUUUN! If dogs could talk, or if you could read dogs minds.. that would be exactly what you got out of it. (of course, now we have to imagine then that dogs would know the meaning of OMG). Lets imagine we're inside the dogs head:

Hm, it's pointing somewhere else, now I wanna go there and bite abit on it, maybe it tastes like cheese. Ah, I like cheese. But not as much as I like sausage, God, I love sausage. Hm.. maybe my owner has a sausage, damn then want one, gimmegimme. Oh, wait, no, yes, no.. yes.. Damn Hope, concentrate! That sure looks like a long sausage! MMM, sausage. Maybe if I sneak very carefully it won't hear me, and the lunch today gets better than that boring, dry dog-food. Yes, probably.. Caareful, careful, getting closer, aaalmost there. WAH, the huge, noisy sausage wants to kill me, RUUUUUUUN!

Ok, so I am where I started. Who cares, Hope? The sausage calls! Maybe if I walk extra careful this time, like, very much extra. It won't notice me then. And then I get my teeth in that juicy, delicate sausage. Hm, I wonder why my owner goes around carrying it without giving it to me. I've been a good dog, haven't I? Maybe if I sit.... HELLO, owner, look at me, I'm a good dog, I'm sitting, I'm deserving sausage!.. ah, how great, all that effort, and she's not even noticing me. No chanse in hell I'm doing anything else unless I get something for it. I guess I need to take this in my own paws, God. When did I ever have to do something for the food around here? I really need to let this owner of mine know this! She spoiled me, so GIVE ME THE DAMN SAUSAGE.


Huh, where's she going? Where's the sausage going? I'm not done with you yet! I guess I should just follow, the sausage aint that noisy anymore. Maybe it got tired and sleeping. Where.. where did it go? Hello? Wuff, wuff, I don't like this. Wuff, wuff. Wonder why my owner is angry at me? Wuff, wuff, wuu.... What did I do now? Grh.. what kind of life do I have? I'm such a miserable dog..

[two seconds later]


*sniff, sniff*, *sniff, sniff*. YES! Some dirty underwear. Wuff, life is goooood!


Let's now stop imagining we're in the head of the dog. As an end to the blogpost: Here's the small heartbreaker.



I got abit carried away and this blog ended up mostly imagining we're in the head of Hope. Doesn't really matter that much, I trust you get an idea about how cleaning is with this small white dot wandering around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter