Wednesday 14 October 2009

I'm sorry, I'm taken.

Some people likes to find a sexlife through online communities. Tries to give compliments, and make you interested in as few messages as possible, cause MAYBE this time they will get laid.

This blog is about these people. Lately I've been getting a waay to big amount of these hopeful perverts into my profile on nettby (online community). One dude tries to send "hi, hi!" mails to me everytime he's online. I said hi back the two first times he did, and then I just realized he's senile and stopped.  Another dude goes right on, and the first words he ever say to me is "you're beautiful, I like you very much".... I mean.. whoot? For all he knows I'm a rapist, or I eat kids. But nope, he "likes me very much". Nice that you can get to know me thaat much out of a small profile, and a "beautiful" picture.

This very same dude commented on this photo of "me" with "Wow, you're so beautiful".  Well, ok. I admit it, I really styled up for this photo, and I do very much to look my best. I'm so glad someone finally saw that. Please look to the right for a beautiful picture of yours truly. The dog is just a small detail, don't mind that. I would never ever want the attention on the dog, I mean, hello. Then I would hide behind it or something.

From joke to revolver, desperate much? You're so fucking horny you comment desperatly or any picture with me in, even if it's just a friggin finger? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but even if you would comment on a photo that's actually of me it wouldn't help either. Maybe you should buy yourself one of these dolls, you know, where you don't actually have to seduce anyone before actually getting to jump them. If you like it I'm sure you can put a photo of a dog over her face too, so you get it really how you like it, hell, maybe you can even print this picture and stick it on? Then you also get my beauty all over. Wouldn't that be nice?

Bottom line: Does people really think they get laid with these things? That someone actually falls on these stupid comments, and asslikcing? I hope not. What's even worse is if people actually falls for this? I don't even wanna think about that. Good night!

PS: This is not about dissing people who tries to find their love or new friends via internet, this is about desperate people trying in silly ways to get laid.

2 comments:

  1. Det her har absolutt ingenting med innholdet å gjere, men må få sagt det likevel
    Eg forguda måten du skriv på ;) Det blir på jo artig å lese innlegga dine uansett kva innholdet er :p

    *Tessa gir trolldis skryt*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.. Takk :) No vart eg seriøst smigra xD

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter