Wednesday 28 October 2009

Google Wave!

So, I've gotten my fingers in this thing after drooling from it a while. All thanks to twitter and a nice dude sending me an invite :) Now, there's one problem though.. What is the point with Google Wave when I have NOONE in my contactlist? What's fancy is that I can twitter from it, but what more? Nuthin. You are kindof addicted of having someone there to talk to. I assumed I'd get invites to give out, so I could get my boyfriend and some friends to talk to, but nay. So here I am, in full desperation, writing a blog about this problem, hoping some nice people will visit it, feel sorry for me, and gimme a mail so I get someone nice to talk to, and test out this thing with. Just leave your mail in the comment field, and you will never regret it! :D

PS: Disgusting men who tries to find me and rape me, and who expects boobies on cam can just stay faaaar away. I want nice people.

2 comments:

  1. No tenkte eg å vere ein av dei snille menneska her i verda med å legge inn ein komentar:) Men eg forventa "boobies on cam". Syns eg fortena litt sidan eg brukar så mykje tid på denne kommentaren. Neida:p

    *gir Trollids ein stor bamseklem*

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter