Saturday 3 October 2009

Plenty of reasons to love Germany, Part 3

Continuing on my 'reasons to love Germany'. Here's part one and part two

7) WACKEN!

.. and Summer Breeze, and various other big open-air festivals. A metalheads idea of paradise. Especially Wacken. God, 3 days of beer, metal and.. drunk metalheads?



Of constant metal, constant party. Man do I look forward to the festival-season again, and I swear I will be in Germany during it. What's Norwegian festivals compared to this? Lice. Hell of expensive lice too. Gosh, gotta love Wacken.

8) Schnauzer


The Schnauzer - my all time favourite dog-breed is German. Look at the adorable creature on your right now. That used to be my dear Alexi. Had to give him up, unfortunatly. Miss him deeply.

I don't actually know what more to write about that. They are adorable, both how they look and their personality... aaand where they are from. Reason enough to mention it here. Schnauzers are lovely! Ye... next!


9) Maggi Fix/Knorr Fix


Cause it's easy, cheap, and cause it has a good taste. Ah, the thought about the taste of Gebratene Nudeln almost makes me drool.


Nice thing is that they have about everything, Chili Con Carne, Spaghetti Bolognese, Chicken-soup. Roulade... It's not like we don't have any of this in Norway, but they have it SO much more there. HUGE shelves in the stores containing nothing but these Fix bags. And I like it, I dig it. It's one of the things I always bring home to Norway after a Germany trip.. Maaaany Fix bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter