Thursday 8 October 2009

Snow

So yesterday I saw what I didn't see for a looong time - yes, snow. I mean, of course I saw it on the mountaintops and stuff when I arrived here... it's northern Norway. But I didn't see the kind falling from the sky. Yes, I admit it, falling snow is beautiful in a way, especially when my brother, who studies to be a cook, mixes up the best hot chocolate you can even imagine. Mmm.. Hot chocolate and falling snow, and a cool program on telly. But..NO, I'm not enjoying the snow. Keep away til December, THEN the snow can come and create chrismasmood like never before. And then I'm gonna hire my brother to make me hot chocolate eeeevery day (and get so fat before christmas that I can fit the whole christmas-dinner myself? Bad idea, Trolldis. Really.).

In the mean time, I'm asking the weathergods nicely to give some better temperatures, and give us autumn? Now it feels like they are skipping from summer to winter without letting the autumn have the oportuinty of show it lovely self for a month or two. And when the autumn is a lovely season, that's not fair!

But, since it now is snow and there's nothing I can do about it.. Here's a (lovely) song that fits. Agalloch - Falling Snow. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter