Friday 2 October 2009

Plenty of reasons to love Germany, Part 2

I'm just gonna continue on my 'reasons to love Germany'. Here's part one.

4) Gesundheit!

The fact that when you sneeze, everyone says "gesundheit!" (=German "bless you") to you. Everyone. Even strangers. It's kinda (very) cosy when you're on a metalfestival and release a maajor sneeze in the tent, followed by 10 different voices screaming "GESUNDHEIT" to you from outside. At times it almost seems like it's a competition going on, the one who says "gesundheit" first wins. It's cosy.. simply :)

I was a week in Norway now, sneezed plenty of times, and not once did I hear a "bless you". Not once. Weird that a small "nothing" like that makes me miss Deutschland.

5) Stefan Raab

Now, ladies and dudes, take a look to the handsome man on your right. Looks like a charming man, right? That's Stefan Raab.Known for for example his shows Tv Total, Schlag den Raab and Schlag den Star. All shows that I love to watch when I'm in lovely Deutschland.

Schlag den Raab and Schlag den Star is really superb entertaining. In Schlag den Raab normal people sign up for a competition towards Raab in 15 different thingies, when they win they win money, when Raab wins.. he wins.. respect? Schlag den Star is the same thing, just that they compete towards other celebs. Usually these shows lasts for hours and hours, and they are really.. kickass. Shame it's sent so damn rarely!

On Tv Total he probably met all the people in the world worth to meet also. Cool, cool. My favourite is when he meets Will Smith.. Here's a lil' nice vid showing that meeting.



Ah, uh-uh, yeah. Stefan Raab ist echt toll.

6) Lederhosen

The people who follows my blog probably knows already my feelings towards Lederhosen. If you're new, then this quote from a previous blog-post will cover it ut nicely.
HAHAHAHA!
Lederhosen is a own source of happiness and joy for me. The word in itself brings me joy, people who talks about it brings me joy, and pictures of it brings me joy.

I've also previously talked about Lederhosen in my blog here and here. So as you probably understand , I just can't get enough. If I get rich someday I'll buy Lederhosen to hang on the walls. It will be my altar.

It's a reason to love Germany, cause of the things I said before, and cause it's so damn GERMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter