Wednesday 17 June 2009

5 things the world would be better without

1) Wasps.

Why are they even here? All they inflict upon me is pain, anger and fear. They made me loose a toenail, they made me lose lots of important knowledge with flying over my head during lessons. They just inflict SHIT, please go somewhere and die all of you. You are monsters.

2) Killswitch Engage, and bands like it.

Killswitch Engage was close me two times in my life, both of the times I got so incredibly pissed off cause it sucked so much, what's their thing? Their image makes me want to puke - much - all over. It goes something like "we are the most tr00 fucking band in the whole fucking world".

There's two things about that makes me sick.
* The whole deal about being "true", so pathetic it hurts.
* The fact that if "true" was an expression I'd be used so far, far, FAR away form this tragical band as it is possible.

I don't like using the expression "emo", but ok, you know what I mean. During one of their concert, that a friend of mine absolutely wanted to be at, I had to listen to that shit for an hour - I saw red.

What they itroduced a song with was "ooh, where's all the fucking emos? They are probably at the toilet cutting themselves, but that's ok, cause we don't want no fucking emos on our concert, all the people here are true fucking heavy metal people!"

- Wake up mr singer-in-a-shit-band, 90% of your fans are emos? Your music is emo, your fucking image is emo. Your so called music does appeal mostly to emos - and here you go - asking 90% of your fans to litterally fuck off - and yourselves as well - GREAT WORK!

Another thing that made me so angry, and so provoked, sick ++ was your lil talk starting like this: "I'm gonna dedicate this song to all the big, fat, juicy pussys out there". Aint you just loving how it sounds? I don't - it disgusts me. Assholes!

Oj, this was too long. NEXT:

3) Homophobes

Why do you even care what the people around you does? Why do you even care if your neighbour likes fucking men?

Why is it wrong to love people of your same sex? Why is it your buissness who people love? WHY?

4) Sleet

Snow = Wet shit
Rain = Heavy shit
Sleet = Wet shit + heavy shit

What do you get when you mix this wet shit with hellofalot water? You get HELL, and not even a warm hell so you can get a nice lil' tan, nope. Maybe your toes change color, though...

It is nothing worse than going around in sleet up til your knees. it's heavy, it's wet, it's cold. Your toesies gets in pain - toesies are sensitive. The rest of you get cold, you get inflicted by this, you get angry, you do bad in school, you quit school, you become a junkie, your relatives won't talk to you, you die lonely and alone DROWNING in the friggin' sleet cause you're a homeless, poor bastard. Worst case scenario: You drown in the sleet.

WHY can't the weathergods decide whether they wanna drown us in snow or rain? Why do they have to send more shit at us at once? Sadistic bastards.

5) Snobs

Yep, then particularly sportssnobs - not sportspeople - just the snobby ones of them. Yeh know, the type that belives they are so goddamn cool? That look down on everything and everyone always? That use way too much perfume, and use every oportunity they get to show their muscles?

I say no more.

1 comment:

  1. Må innrømme eg blei ein smule skeptisk når eg las "Yep, then particularly sportssnobs". :p Men så kom no neste del (a)

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter