Wednesday 3 June 2009

Christian, the goddamn gorgeous lion

Christian the Lion. Heard about him? Maybe, maybe not. BUT the fact is that you should have heard about him... It's at least on time you do, so look at this as a favour : D

I won't write much about the story behind it and stuff, that's why we like wikipedia, ne? But it is a lion, he got "raised" by two normal men, they had to relocate him. After all, a lion grows veery big, and it's not too easy to keep a big and brutal lion in a small London apartment. They sent him to Africa, and one year later the older owners, Randall and Bourke, went back to visit him. They got the message that "he will not remember you!". The youtube-clip under this shows the reunion, in this clip it has been one year since they gave him away to the wildlife preservation trust.



As you can see I do good in sharing this with the world. How is this not deeply touching? How is this not beautiful and gorgeous, and how does this not make your eyes wet? I can gladly admit that it made me drop a tear, or two.. or ten.. I mean, look at it! Look at the HUGS the lion is giving, they look warm, and good. And the general cuddling in the vid! Awwww! ( I obviously should not write when being this touched... I'm sorry, I'm gonna get serious again, I think.)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I'm gonna end this blogpost with a gorgeous picture, and a big HOPE that I'll one day get an animal as lovely as this!!

2 comments:

Free Blog Counter