Tuesday 9 June 2009

Guitarexams, 10 hours and 53 minutes after

How is it even possible that the sound of my guitar is completely non-existing on TWO songs? On both I play for one minute, optimisticly thinking that my sound goes out to everyone. Until I see my teacher running towards stage making über-clear cut-movement. Not one time. Two times. TWO times. That means 40% of the songs I played!

Whatever, I guess? As a matter of fact I reacted in a way that is very unlike standard Trolldis-reaction - it would be more like me to run crying off the stage, but no, not this time. Trolldis rose her head up high, fixed the problem, took it with some humor, and continued the concert. Nice done!

Yesterday I was so nervous I could puke - if it would follow the normal trolldis-pattern that would make today a nightmare, and I wouldn't get even 2 minutes of sleep all night before the big day that was to come. Surprisingly enough I managed to sleep the whole night, wake up in a good mood, and I didn't get that nervous before I encounter people that are indeed stressy, and that just loads their stress on me. Still I was ok, and not that stressed when on stage, if I was, I would never be able to deal with the two times the sound wasn't there - like in never - like in never ever - like in.. do you know me?

Anyway, most songs went fine, actually. I am happy with how A Map of the World turned out, I did it quite good : ) I am happy with my performance at all songs, but Bodom was farfar from perfect - that I know, but.. Well, I guess it went as fine as it could go (looking away from the technical problems). I'm happy with the grade also, so all in all it was fine. I'm not depressed, I'm not totally broken down from anything that happen (even though that's weird, normally I would). So hurray, hurray. Great day, everyone? : D

Now just one exam left, oral. I will cry my eyes out if I get drawn to have Norwegian exams. Torture! Maybe I know tomorrow? Maybe, maybe. Wish me luck!

Note to self: Next time, celebrate with either carrot cake or ice cream, NOT both - it gets a bit too much, and you don't wanna spend the rest of the day puking
Note to you: I did not spend the rest of the day puking, but I almost could have.
Note to everyone: The picture on the side was the front of my guitar-program thingie. My lovely boyfriend made it, aint it nice? ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hah. I hope youre not puking too much. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frosting on the carrot-cake was waay to massive :(

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter