Tuesday 2 June 2009

My guilty pleasure #1

You know those damn annoying hit-list songs? The kindof music that you usually hate so much it hurts a bit, that you hate so much that everytime it goes on the radio you'd rather wreck the radio with throwing a shoe at it, then to take the time to walk over there and push the off-button. Walking over to the radio and pushing the off-button would make you have to listen to the shit some seconds more - some seconds that would just make you more angry, more upset over the unbelievable big loads of shit that runs over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over - you get the deal - again on the radio.

But then there's the songs that go over and over (multiply by a big x-value) again that makes you smile, makes you turn up the volume. Makes you go into Spotify and put it in a playlist, so you can find the song easily and listen to it once more. Go on youtube and watch the vid over and over again, even though this is the kind of music, EXACTLY the kind of music, that usually makes you so darned pissed.

I'm coming clean - why not? Hereby, with this blog-post, I admit that I listened to Taylor Swifts Love Story an unhealthy amount of times. I like the song, as a matter of fact, I like it much. Too much. I would defend it, but why should I? If I like this kind of shit it's my choise anyway. Instead of defending it I will share this guilty pleasure of mine with the rest of the world. Yep, here comes Love Story!



You have to admit it's sweet.. just a bit? A tiiiny bit? Oh, comeon!

Fine, it might be shit. It is probably shit, but somehow the song took me, and I really enjoy listening to it. I guess every girl dreams about their Romeo, and some romantic clichè scenery like whatever she sings. Yesyes, I screw my extremely "true" and "metal" self, and do indeed admit such a crime, and I admit that I'm soft and girly.

I am (a tiny bit) girly (sometimes), and sometimes(/rarely) I listen to girly music, and I happen to have found my lovely Romeo ^_^.

Taylor Swift looks sweet, by the way. If you watch some live-clips on youtube it can actually be very nice. Just.. a castle-thingie on stage, and she in a great dress. AND dancing couples, nice lightng. It is something nice about it, just is. But I bet she's a bitch, though...

Now I've come clean. And I hope that metal people won't boycott my blog cause of this, even though I kindof support their decision if they do. BUT: I promise I will write some nice blog-posts about some kickass metal sometime soon. Like REALLY good metal, like.. so good that it gives meh goosebumps every darned time a song is on. Oh yes, Primordial is coming, Arcturus is coming. Ikuinen Kaamos is coming, and whatever more I will decide to after that : ) Look forward to that! It will kick some major ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter