Monday 1 June 2009

Be glad I didn't kill you

You should be. Normally I kill everyone like you, I give no mercy. You are ugly, annoying and you ruin my peace. You make annoying sounds, and fly around like you own the house. Shitting in our food is just cosy for you, making eggs, making more eggs, and more, and more. At a certain point it gets too much. It's too much with one of you, so PLEASE STOP REPRODUCING!

So you should be glad I didn't kill you. I fetched a glass, a paper, and managed to get you in the glass. I gently put the paper underneath and carry you outside to let you free. Why? Cause turned warm hearted and nice overnight? Cause I realized that going aruond killing all of you isn't the right way to do it? Cause I found out, that everyone is equal, that a life should not be taken - no life should be taken?

You are huge, your ass is green, you make incredibly loud buzzes, and go on, and on, and on in the window behind me. At times you find it enjoyable to go out of the window, and into my ear, buzzing abit, making me loose my concetration fully about what I'm doing. You could be a bumblebee, not in the color, cause the last time I checked bumblebees weren't green. But in the size, and in the incredibly annoying sounds. So you are buzzing and ugly, annoying and big. Why would I want to spare your life?

When people read how disgusting you are, they then see that it's not my sympathy, my warmness, my love towards small creeps that does it. It's simply because I did not want to touch you. Simply because you disgust me. Nevertheless, the fact that you are disgusting gave you a longer life.

Dear "little" fly, it's your luckyday today, isn't it?

1 comment:

Free Blog Counter